Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Snap, crackle, pop!

Days 361-362 of practice.

Ow. When I haven't been in bed with a book, I've been bent over a bead project with a tight deadline. Today's practice involved lots and lots of stretching to try to work out the painful kinks brought on by not really moving for a week.

Sadly, I did not get to go to dance class tonight. I am feeling better, but I still have a nasty cough and low energy. So I'm not quite up for full-throttle dancing, not if I want to recover in time to jump back into classes on Monday.

Oh yes, and yesterday's practice ended up being glutes and lower abs and pelvic floor isolations in bed.

Being sick is for the birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!