Monday, April 16, 2012

Moving

Oh my goodness it feels so good to be back to things after being sick!

Tonight, Choreography class was a total misnomer, because we spent it doing a spontaneous movement meditation thingie. A little New Age woo-woo, but whatever. I just had fun exploring movement and trying some different ways of expressing myself. My meditation was mainly on how damn good it was to not be stuck at home in bed.

Then we had troupe practice, which was spent refining the finished choreography and working on the next one which is REALLY REALLY HARD. It's going to be a struggle for me to get some of those moves right! It's a good thing that I like a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!