Sunday, October 16, 2011

I have a long-distance relationship....

Day 288 of practice.

...with my troupe. I wish I had been able to go to Pagan Pride in Glendale today and dance with Anaya Tribe, but this is the one weekend in about a month and a half that I get to spend at home. It was a hard decision to stay in Tucson today, but I really did need to practice for tomorrow's performance, which is what I did. Still, it sucks to miss performances and hang-out time because it's a 2-hour drive to get there. Sure hope the state goes through with building a commuter train so that at least some day I can kick back and read instead of driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!