Monday, March 19, 2012

Progress

Well, despite the fact that it was disgustingly cold, I had a good time at class and Fire & Gold troupe practice tonight! We made major progress on our choreography, to the point where we'll finish it next week. Yay! I really like practicing every week, it gives a real sense of accomplishment to put an hour into it every week, in addition to classes.

Before class, I did my emoting homework. The first random song that came up was really happy and playful, so that wasn't much of a challenge. As such, I decided to do a second song, too. That one was a bit more ambiguous so I tried being kind of arrogant. Not sure how well I did, but I don't really expect to see major progress on the first day anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!