Thursday, November 8, 2012

Come see me at the Shakedown!

Well, I will not be performing at the Shakedown as I originally thought, but I will still be there all day. First I will be taking a workshop with Frank Farinaro (my first time with a male teacher!), and then I will be vending my jewelry!

Normally I don't use this blog to shill my business, because that's what my beading blog is for, but I will say that pretty much all of the money that I make between now and May will go to TRIBAL FEST (!!!!). So if you can find it in your heart and pocketbook to either visit my booth at the Shakedown or my Etsy shop, you can be confident that the money will be going back into the dance community in the form of workshops and shopping.

I have been hard at work this week making new jewelry, including some awesome tribal designs that I am pretty proud of!

Whether or not you want to shop, if you are at the Shakedown please stop by the Erthe Fae Designs booth to say hello :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!