Saturday, February 16, 2013

What I did today

This morning was the photo shoot for Skirt Full of Fire and Fire & Gold Bellydance! There are not many things that will get me out of bed at 7am on a Saturday, but this was one of them! I had to be fully made-up, coiffed, dressed and over to the venue by 9am. Luckily I live 5 minutes from downtown.

There's a lot more photos coming but Liora K is a super busy lady, so she just posted one as a preview for us... the whole group snuggled up on some couches. Super cute! The whole shoot was this fun. Liora's great to work with, and of course I love all my troupemates and "big sisters" so it made for a good time. And while it was rough getting up and ready so early, it was nice to be done early, too. This was the first time I've had my Saturday afternoon and evening free in a long time.

Keep your eye out for more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!