Thursday, May 9, 2013

What to expect while I'm at Tribal Fest

This is not a picture of my Tribal Fest suitcase, but Topher has been sitting on it. That cat loves luggage!

I am leaving for Tribal Fest on Monday and I won't get back until the 20th. I can't believe it's so close! I have so much still left to get done, especially since my mother-in-law is coming out for a visit while I'm gone, so I can't just turn into a packing whirlwind and leave a disaster in my wake.

Anyway, this blog will not be idle while I'm gone! I've already pre-scheduled a great Follow Your Dreams interview for Monday, and today and tomorrow I'm going to work on a cosmetics review for Friday. After all, Urban Decay has new glitter eye shadow, you know I've got to review that!

I haven't decided yet whether or not I'm going to bring my laptop with me. On the one hand, it would be great to be able to blog from Tribal Fest, but on the other hand, that means less room in my carry-on for purchases. But then again, I have a FOUR HOUR layover in Phoenix on the way out, so I could get some work done in the airport. Assuming I can get WiFi. We'll see!

If you will be at Tribal Fest too, please come up and say Hi to me! I love meeting new people but I am pretty shy and often won't go up and introduce myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!