Thursday, July 18, 2013

Under the Weather

This picture really makes me giggle.
 
Why are you seeing a picture of a dancing dryad instead of a cosmetics review? Well, this week has been a bit of a rollercoaster emotionally and physically, and has ended with me fighting off a minor health issue. So while I have a ton of new products waiting to be reviewed, I am not feeling particularly presentable at the moment.
 
I have a performance Saturday night down in Bisbee, so let's hope that next week's Beauty Blogging for Bellydancers isn't titled "Products to cover up your sick-face and make you look remotely human for the stage."
 
Speaking of Bisbee, check back here on Monday for my review/recap of the Beat the Heat Bellydance Retreat. I'm looking forward to a weekend of dance, fun, friends, and even a little time with my husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!