Friday, October 4, 2013

30 Day Makeup Challenge!

So, today I had to go to the MAC store to buy some more black gel eyeliner, because my current jar has dried out. As I was walking back to the car, I was thinking about how frustrating it was that I was going to have to throw out about 2/3 of the jar, and how that's not the first product I've had that problem with, and that maybe I should do my makeup more often so I can use my products before they expire.

The thing is, although I love makeup and I love looking at makeup and buying makeup, I don't usually do my makeup unless I'm performing or testing a product for this blog. As such, when it is time to put the pretty on, I tend to fall back on the same rotation of products and the same basic look. After all, I spend most of my time either at home or sweating it up in the dance studio, so there's not a lot of call for makeup, right?

Well, for the next 30 days I'm going to break that trend. Even if my plan for the day is to sit around in my PJs writing blog posts and doing laundry all day, I'll do it with style. 30 days of makeup! 30 days of trying new products (and old ones that are just hanging out in my train case) and new looks. 30 days of fabulosity!

Every day I'll post a picture on my Sophia Ravenna FB page showing my look and the products I used. If you're curious about any of the products, just ask and I'll include them in a future Beauty Blogging for Bellydancers post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!