Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

My costume from 2011
 
Happy Halloween! I love Halloween because it's an excuse to dress up, which is also one of the reasons why I love to be a bellydancer. Tucson is a pretty casual town so there's not a lot of chance to really dress up. You can go to some of the best restaurants in the city and still find people in shorts and a t-shirt. How boring is that? Give me a chance to wear something other than my usual clothes and I jump at it.
 
I have dance class tonight, and I'm going to dress as a skeleton. Not very clever, but I already had the bone-print leggings and I felt like I couldn't get away with being some sort of dryad or fairy for the third year in a row. I hope that others show up to class in costume, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!