Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Clangity clangity clang.

Day 262 of practice.

That's the sound of me struggling with my zills! I'm making progress, but I still have a long way to go. Well, that's what practice is for! That and also cleaning up my technique, so I worked on my gahwazee and choo-choo. Fonda keeps teasing me about my gigantic gahwazee steps (something I have struggled with since I started dancing!), and Cari is a stickler for having your left hand turned just so in a choo-choo, so they're both things I want to focus on til I have them just right. I'm sure I have other things I need to work on, too, but I've decided those will be my goals for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!