Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Healing Through Dance for PJ Sessoms

I am pleased to announce that my next performance will be at the Healing Through Dance benefit for PJ Sessoms, who is the other of my classmate Jacque. Mrs. Sessoms is battling cancer, so we're putting on a benefit to raise some money to help the family with the costs. See the flier for all of the details you need!

I'm part of the "...and more!" performing, and I am also donating two pieces of my unique handmade jewelry to the raffle. There will also be a rummage sale of gently used costume items, so if you're looking to work on your costume closet, you can't go wrong there. All in all, I think it's going to be a pretty awesome event and I'm looking forward to it.

By the way, there is no set admission but they will be requesting donations at the door. Plaza de Anaya is donating the use of the studio for the night, so all of the money will be going to the Sessoms family. Please come as you can and donate as much as you can, whether is by paying at the door, buying raffle tickets, or participating in the rummage sale. I hope I'll see you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!