Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Raising Funds for Vegas


 It's just two weeks until I take off for the Las Vegas Bellydance Intensive! Because I'll be performing, I'm investing in video and photos, which is leaving me with less money for shopping. So here's the thing: I have an Etsy shop. If you happen to like handmade one of a kind jewelry, and supporting artists and helping a dancer buy more costumes, then you can go buy some things! In fact, to sweeten the deal I currently have a sale going on: use code BUYALLTHETHINGS for 30% off any purchase of $20 or more. This is a steeper discount than I usually offer, but hey, all of this beautiful jewelry isn't doing me any good since I don't wear my stock!

I try not to use this blog to promote my jewelry too often, but there's so many good vendors to go shop with at Vegas! I hope you'll pardon this moment of shameless self-promotion and come back tomorrow for more dance-related blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!