Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekend-y weekend

Got some dancing in this weekend! Zill practice on Saturday because I couldn't remember the last time I'd played them. My lack of practice really showed, ouch. The pets definitely did not appreciate the cacophony.

Today was the first official meeting of the newly-resurrected Tucson Tribal Belly Dance Collective. WOO! I have a troupe in Tucson! We had some visitors from Bisbee, which was fun. We danced for them and they danced for us and then we danced together, and then Fonda taught them some of our moves based on what we wanted to be refreshed on. Plus we discussed Collective business. I am excited to finally see things picking up here in my own town, since I am getting a little worn out on having to travel to Phoenix to get a dance fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!