Monday, February 27, 2012

Back to the grind!

It's time to buckle down and get back to regular classes and practicing! Tonight I had choreo class and troupe practice, two good solid hours of dancing. It felt really good, despite some blisters making me uncomfortable (I've been making a habit of taking my corgis for long walks so we can all get more exercise, but I'm learning that my shoes kind of suck). I'm really happy about our troupe choreography and I really enjoy dancing with my troupe mates!

I have a lot of things I need to work on  to get better at the choreo though, especially my taxeem which is embarrassingly bad. So I need to spend more time practicing at home, even on class days -- since almost every day is a class day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!