Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Snaaaaaake Aaaaaaaarms

I did so many snake arms tonight. All the snake arms! Ok, not really all of them, I had to focus on my taxim at one point and drop my arms to try to figure out what was up with my hips. But I did spend an entire five minute long song doing snake arms and pretending like it was no big deal (it was a big deal, my muscles were really protesting after 3-4 minutes but I toughed it out).

Over all, I really enjoyed the classes tonight, even though our room was really cold (50 degrees tonight and the class before us decided it was an awesome idea to have the garage door open!) and I had trouble with some of the material. I was just in a really good mood and ready to dance. I need that kind of mindset more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!