Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Hostess

I've been busy playing hostess for my wonderful mother-in-law this week, so I've been lax in my blogging duties. However, I have been keeping busy as a dancer. On Monday we went to Ren Faire and I danced at the drum jam at the end of the day. On Tuesday I went to class. On Wednesday I took my MIL to Fonda's beginner tribal class, which consisted of the two of us and my Mom, so much fun! Then tonight I performed a solo at the Open Stage and then we went to Plush to see the RAW Artists show, which Jolie was dancing in.

It's good to be able to keep up with my classes and performances while having a guest -- it helps that my MIL is incredibly supportive of my dancing. I can't imagine what it would be like if I had to spend a week sharing my house with someone who disapproved of what I do!

Anyway, time for sleep and lots of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!