Monday, February 6, 2012

New and Exciting!

Well, hello there! I pretty much took last week off from dancing and blogging, because working at the bead show was pretty exhausting and honestly, after over a year of daily practice, I felt like I needed just a little break. There were tiny bits of chair dancing here and there, and lots of balancing things on my head for the amusement of my booth-mates, but no dedicated practice. And you know what? I'm fine with that.

But now it's a new week and gem show is mostly behind me, and I'm back to my regular dancing ways! Not only that, but tonight was the first meeting of Fire & Gold, Jolie's student troupe. I am so excited to be part of it, and I love how our first choreography is shaping up! I also love that tonight was relatively low key, because I am still wiped out from the show. Things were at just the right level for me to throw myself fully into it, but still have some energy left over for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!