Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Arms and Hands

Day 221 of practice.

I wasn't feeling well this AM, so dancing didn't happen. But I did get some good arm and hand drills in while watching Wall-E and The Daily Show tonight. I could really feel the tension in my arms as I worked on moving them slowly, which is a happy feeling for me.

While out shopping today, I found an amazing belt! Well, it's not actually a belt, it's a thing that people in this region in India hang in their doorways, but it fits around my waist and it has cowries and bells and beads and dangles, so I declared it a belt. I expect to be the envy of all my friends when they see my innovative creation. I also found pants that I wanted, but the budget has long since been blown, so my addiction went unfed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!