Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Not on vacation from dancing!

Days 213 and 214 of practice.

Forgive the lack of a post yesterday, I was in transit for most of the day and my hosts went to bed before I could get them to let me onto their network. Now I'm all internetted up and back to my usual shenanigans!

Yesterday's practice was split up. On the plane, I did floreos and belly rolls. I wanted to be able to say that I practiced on a plane! Then when I got in, I did some mayas to fill out the rest of my time.

Today I grabbed some space in my hosts' home after they were in bed and put on some quiet music and got some real practice going on. I really needed it. I actually had enough space to travel, which meant I had enough space to practice the Oojam Bomb ;) Tomorrow I'll probably break out the skirt and fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!