Monday, August 8, 2011

Me and my glutes

Day 220 of practice.

I'm finding that when I get bored, I start doing glute squeezes... even if I'm in line or whatever. Which must be interesting for whoever is standing behind me. But I want to be able to work them into my dance more often. I already do to some extent, using them to sharpen and accent things in class even when I don't need to... maybe because I have minimal hips, so when I see someone with nice hips do a move and it has a lot of hip action, I have to do something extra to get the same impact.

Otherwise, it's hard to practice, as people want to do stuff with me for most of the day. I think tomorrow I'll dance in the morning before we head out, unless it's too hot and humid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!