Thursday, March 14, 2013

Green Makeup and New Material

This image is here to remind you to come back to this blog tomorrow for my biggest cosmetics review yet! It's pretty insane. Don't miss it!

Anyway, my inspiration is slowly coming back. I'm working on some new solos at home, and new choreographies in class. I'm playing with skirt and sword (separately, not together) because I haven't been doing those lately and I feel like I should be able to whip out any of my props at any time. I'm still not practicing as much as I should, but I'm working up to it. At least I don't hate all of my music anymore.

Oh, and you know what I just realized? TWO MONTHS UNTIL TRIBAL FEST!!!! If that's not enough to get me excited about dancing, I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!