Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Making a space for myself

Day 199 of practice.

I've complained frequently on this blog about how I don't have a good space to practice in. My living room isn't exceptionally big and it has a stupid low-hanging ceiling fan (in case you're wondering why I don't just replace the ceiling fan, it's because I am a wuss who gets vertigo on stepladders). Well tonight I finally said "Enough is enough!" and I rearranged my house to make a space for myself. My entryway and dining room will now serve as my practice space, and now all I have to worry about is dancing into the corner of my too-big dining table.

Dance practice consisted of dancing while I cleaned and rearranged, but tomorrow I look forward to some high-quality practice, including being able to practice fan and skirt without hitting the ceiling fan with my fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!