Monday, July 11, 2011

Sata and Sophia Drop the Bomb!

Day 192 of practice.

Today my friend Jen, aka Sata Silversiren, came down from Tempe for a visit, and we got to spend some time practicing together. Hooray! I almost never get to practice with friends between classes. We worked on the Oojam Bomb, because it's a really hard combo and Jen has more experience with it than I do, so she was able to help me remember it.

Tomorrow we will hopefully get together again before she goes home and go back over the combos we worked on together at the Rachel Brice workshops, and maybe some skirt and fan? We'll see! Also, there will be retail therapy, because if there's one thing dancers enjoy as much as dancing, it's shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!