Friday, July 15, 2011

Whoops!

Day 195 of practice.

I was so out of it after class last night, and then I got distracted by catching up with an old friend on-line, so I completely forgot to update my blog! Shame shame!

Classes were good! Dawn and I enjoyed a nice carpool, catching up with each other's dance lives and daily lives, too. At class, my Anaya classes really helped me refine some moves that I had learned before but haven't practiced enough to get into my muscle memory. And skirt and fan broke my brain, but I had a lot of fun with it! Shannon posted videos and write-ups for the combos we've learned, so I should be able to practice more this coming week, especially since Dawn is going to come over for a practice session.

I'm feeling really happy and excited about my dance life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!