Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Two hours on day two hundred

Day 200 of practice. Yes, that's right, TWO HUNDRED!

Whew! Just got done spending a couple of hours practicing with my friend Dawn Sehar!  We worked on the DC Skrt and Fan combos we've learned so far, and the infamous Anaya Tribal Oojam Bomb (complete with zills, much to the dismay of all of my pets). It was a lot of fun and it felt great to really dance hard and work on learning things instead of drilling basic skills or goofing off like I've done for a lot of my practice lately. It's also nice to have a friend to keep me company and laugh with me when I screw up and help me puzzle out combo notes.

Now to relax for the rest of the day... unless I decide to go to the park for more practice tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!