Friday, July 29, 2011

New pants!

Day 209 of practice.

Tonight Dawn and I went up to Tempe for class, as usual, and we had fun, as usual. It was a good night of classes, with lots of practice and review and some new moves, too. I'm really honing my Anaya Tribal moves, and getting comfortable with DC skirt and fan. Over all, I'm happy with my progress right now.

But wait, didn't I say "New pants!" up there? Why yes I did! There was a bunch of great new merchandise at the studio, so I decided to treat myself to a new pair of dance pants, because it's been far too long since I fed my addiction. I picked up a great pair of ruched, ruffled brown capri-length pants. They'll be great for steampunk, great with boots, great to transition from Anaya Class to DC class by throwing a skirt over 'em... really, a good investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!