Sunday, February 20, 2011

More silent practice

Day 51 of practice.

Lesson learned. Gotta dance during the day when my MIL is here, or else I get stuck silently drilling belly rolls while she sleeps. Boring!

I had better work some of these belly rolls into my veil performance, given how much practice I've been having with them.

Tomorrow I'm off to the Arizona Renaissance Festival, where I will see Ghazaal Beledi and maybe Jamila Lotus perform, and I'll shop at the Domba booth, and of course I'll rock a tribal costume. Not sure how I'll work dance practice into the day, other than drilling isolations on the ride up.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you could come to class with Ava at the Al Moro Studio tonight. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, there was no way I would have had enough energy for that! Would have been fun, though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!