Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No class again

Day 47 of practice.

I was supposed to go to class at the Dance Loft tonight, but dinner ran too late and then I was too full to dance. I usually do dinner early on class nights for just these reasons, but it was out of my control today. I might miss next week as well, due to my house guest... but March is looking good for uninterrupted dance class bliss.

Practice tonight was more of the usual. No fun or amazing breakthroughs, and I continue to frustrate myself with the Airplane combo. No combo should be that long! And it somehow makes me forget to do hip drops. I'll just have to keep at it until I finally get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!