Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shivering does not count as shimmying

Day 33 of practice.

Brrrr! Sudden cold snap here in Tucson! I could barely dance my way through cooking breakfast, my muscles were too cold. It's below freezing outside and none too cozy inside my house tonight. My furnace has been incredibly unreliable this season.

Anyway, practice was split up between breakfast, work, and after dinner. Mostly belly rolls and mayas and shimmies and floreos. I'm sad that working the gem show kept me from class, but I heard it was cold in the studio, too, so I wouldn't have been very happy there. Sure hope the weather gets better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!