Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Practice-ish

Day 32 of practice.

Today was the first day of my gem show job, the day of setting up the booth -- which took about 6 hours. My practice consisted of dancing around the house while I cooked breakfast and got ready for work, which was hampered a bit by the fact that my husband and his co-worker were working from our dining room table, so I didn't feel like I could dance too much. I also did some belly rolls and mayas during brief breaks throughout the day. I'm not sure if my practice really totaled half an hour, but I'm calling it close enough!

Putting on my dance music in the morning really helped! I am not a morning person by nature, and I had a hard time falling asleep last night (busy thinking about the gem show!). The energy of the music really got me moving, especially paired with the knowledge that I wouldn't have much time for practice later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!