Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Arms!

Day 123 of practice.

I've been really into arm and hand drills lately! I guess they're the new belly roll. Tonight I did a whole bunch of them while catching up on Princess Farhana's excellent series of blog posts on the various styles of belly dance (and related dances). I'm a big ol' geek, so I love being able to read up on the history of dance and the evolution of different styles.

I was supposed to go practice in the park tonight, but I think I'm developing allergies in my old age. I've been fighting some sort of sinus thing since yesterday and I didn't really feel up to actual dancing. Heck, I didn't even feel up to the 2 minute drive to the park. I sure hope I feel better tomorrow so I can go to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!