Monday, May 9, 2011

Bored.

Day 128 of practice.

Ugh. I know drills are good for me and all, but I'm bored. I want to daaaaaance. Sure hope my cooler is fully operational tomorrow, I can't stand much more of this oppressive heat and the accompanying constant dehydration and tiredness.

Spaced my drills out with a little bit of actual dancing, but not too much because it's hot and of course the ceiling fans are on, so I have to keep my arms at shoulder level or below for fear of finger-smacking.

Tomorrow will be better... tomorrow will be better. Hell, if it's not I'll put on my shoes and go dance on the cement slab driveway, because at night it's cooler outside than inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!