Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New moves

Day 138 of practice.

Today was really cool and gray and really not at all what you'd expect from May in AZ. They even got rain up in Phoenix, but not down here in Tucson. Because of this, I really wanted to just stay home and finish the good book that I've been reading, but instead I got my stuff together and went to class at The Dance Loft like a good little dancer.

It's a good thing I did, because not only were there some cool new students, but we went over some new-to-me moves. A couple were variations on what I already knew, but one was completely unlike anything from Anaya Tribal classes, which is cool. It's fun and challenging keeping two distinct tribal languages straight in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!