Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dancing at the park, dancing in my skirt

Day 151 of practice.

Tonight I went to the park, where there were a bunch of lovely drummers playing live music for us. Mostly we went over tribal basics, and then had some freestyle dancing to an Ayyoub rhythm.

I left early so I could come home and practice some DC skirt combos. Still having a bit of trouble with them, I sure hope we do some good review at class on Thursday! I think I'll also run through them before or after class tomorrow. I really like Divine Chaos's style, so I want to truly commit these combos to memory for future use.

And since it's so fun to spin around in a skirt, I practiced my spotting, too! Getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!