Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

Day 121 of practice.

Today was my birthday! Hooray! I had thought about ringing it in with dance, but I woke up hungry and dehydrated and lazy, so instead I rang it out with dance. I danced just for the fun of it to one of my favorite songs, and worked on some shimmies and belly rolls and chest circles and floreos.

I also spent a lot of time talking with my husband about dance, because even though he's not a dancer and not into dance, he loves to learn about things and loves to talk with me, so we often chat about dance. We talked about some songs he likes and thinks it would be nice if I danced to them, and I went over different ways I might dance to them. It was fun.

Now it's time to work on my obliques while I read... and then fall asleep and hopefully dream of dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!