Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Exciting!

Day 144 of practice.

I had to miss dancing at the park tonight due to my husband's job keeping him late, thus pushing dinner back to an unreasonable hour. So I stayed home and practiced isolations. I got bored of doing hands and arms and decided to work on my abs, and I'm very happy to say that I can now push out just the upper portion, and pull it back in, while keeping my stomach relaxed. It's the first step to a flutter! YAY!

Aside from missing the park, today was a good day. I went up to Phoenix for a bead show, where I got beads for some new tribal necklaces, then I met a few dance friends for lunch, and we hit a couple shops in downtown Mesa. In one, I got a t-shirt with Catwoman on it, which says "Femme Fatale"! Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!