Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Basket Tray!

Day 102 of practice.

Today I went to World Market in search of a basket or tray to use for the balancing prop class... and I found a basket-woven tray. It's the best of both worlds! It's pretty, it balances nicely on my head, and I had a coupon. Hooray! So of course part of my practice today was walking around and doing isolations with a tray on my head. I also played a video game with a tray on my head, though I took it off before actually setting out into a combat zone.

The rest of my practice consisted of drills and isolations throughout the day, and knee shimmies on the floor (surprisingly without doggie help this time). I didn't set aside any time for real dancing, which annoys me. I need to be more firm about setting a dance schedule, and not let myself get derailed by the internet or going out or watching DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!