Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pretty thrift store find

Day 113 of practice.

Today was a very social day for me! A friend and I were in the mood for some retail therapy, so we took off to Savers. Check out my neat find! It's a lace poncho, but the neck-hole is just the right size to rest at my hips. I thought I was going to have to modify it to have a cute overskirt, but it's already the perfect fit. Yay! I'm super in love with it because it's such a nice shade of green.

Then in the evening, I went to my teacher and friend Fonda's birthday party! There were a lot of other dancers there, but also non-dancers, so I got to meet a lot of new-to-me people and be social and have fun.

Oh yes, and there was practice, too! More shimmy drills. I am determined to get a good glute shimmy, to go with my knee shimmy and washing machine shimmy and oblique shimmy. Moooooore shimmmmiiiiieeees! By the way, I had a HUGE slice of cake. This is how I blog when I'm hyper. I think I should probably shimmy a bit more to burn this off before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!