Friday, April 8, 2011

New music!

Day 98 of practice.

Four new CDs in the mail today! That should give me plenty of new music to practice to. Hooray! I ripped them all to my iTunes library (as well as a bunch of other music that I had lying around) so that I can listen to it on my trek to and from Tempe.

I seem to have staved off whatever was trying to take me down yesterday, so I am still on for my weekend of Mira Mania! Woohoo!

Practice so far today has consisted of dancing while doing housework and packing for my trip, and one run-through of my solo. I'll do another run-through before I leave, and work on some drills at some point, too. I just wanted to blog now so I don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!