Sunday, April 3, 2011

Practice yes, zills no

Day 92 of practice.

Today's practice consisted of dancing at the Aura party at Plaza de Anaya. However, I did not do my 5 minutes of zills, because it is still ridiculously hot in this house, so it's hard to muster enthusiasm to move around at all. I feel bad about failing the 7 day challenge, but at least I'm still on top of my daily practice goal. I think I'll try the 7 day challenge again after our cooler is actually up and running and the house is hospitable.

I had a fun time today going up to Phoenix with my friend Dawn, but since it's almost 2am, I'll wait and talk more about the trip tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!