Monday, April 25, 2011

I have a headache

Day 115 of practice.

Oh good grief, I really need to just dance during the day no matter how hot it is. I've spent the entire evening waiting for a headache to go away so I can dance. It is not going away. Not even though I gave it aspirin, a glass of water, and a chocolate cookie. Really headache, what else do you want?

Anyway, I'm going to go lie down and practice isolations in the dark. Dancing for reals is out of the question, as the headache is accompanied by a tough of nausea and general icky feeling.

For the record, I have been doing a lot of dancy-related stuff for the past two days. Yesterday I watched a the Bellydance Superstars DVD "Babelesque: Live from Tokyo." Today I danced a bit while cleaning earlier, and I repaired a hip scarf and my awesome beaded kuchi belt, plus turned a pair of green fishnet tights into a pair of green fishnet sleeves. So at least the day's not a total wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!