Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hot times, fun times

Day 180 of practice.

Being in class tonight helped get me out of my funk, even though it was REALLY hot at The Dance Loft. Their cooler doesn't work well so there's always all these fans running, and they're really loud. I think I'd rather be hot than listen to the fans all night! But I am cold-blooded by nature, so my opinion doesn't count.

Lots of exciting things on the horizon, but I'll announce them later. What I will say is that I am performing tomorrow (Thursday the 30th) at The Luxor here in Tucson! The show starts at 7pm and there's a $10 minimum purchase. The Luxor does have hookah, so if you have asthma or allergies you may want to stay away. Otherwise, you should definitely come have some food and see some dancers. Lots of Tucson's best dancers and student troupes will be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!