Saturday, June 11, 2011

Little practice

Day 161 of practice.

Ugh. I'm so tired of juggling so many things. I'm a dancer. Why can't my life revolve around dance? I got a lot done today but it was stuff like making jewelry and cleaning the house. I didn't have time to practice until now, and all I did was run my solo really quickly. I guess I'll work on some isolations while I do more housework before bed.

At least some of what I did today was dance-related... I repaired my dance shoe that keeps breaking, and made myself a new bindi, and looked up directions on how to get to the hafla tomorrow, and got some opinions on a dance name, and even found a new song that I want to perform to. I just didn't get to actually dance much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!