Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So hot

Day 178 of practice.

Yeah, I'm not even going to pretend that I'm going to practice during the day for the next few months. 110+ degree temperatures are here to stay. Tomorrow night's drum and dance in the park has been canceled because the forecast says it will still be 100 degrees at 8pm. Remind me again why I committed to half an hour of daily practice, even through the summer? Oh yeah. Because I like becoming a better dancer. Not that one needs to practice every day to get better (but it certainly helps), it's just that I used to really slack off without the accountability that this blog and the challenge provide.

Anyway. I not only worked on my veil solo, but I also played around with my veil. Experimented with different things I could do. And I did some shimmies, and some super slow tribal moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!