Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New class format!

Day 152 of practice.

I'm really excited because Fonda changed the format of her Wednesday night class at The Dance Loft. It used to be totally drop-in friendly and we'd learn the same moves over and over again. But because there was a good core of returning students, she decided to start adding more advanced material, have us spend more time practicing dancing as if we were performing, and throw in some drills, too! The funny thing is that after she made this decision, only I and one other regular student showed up, plus one student who has been there 3-4 times, and then a bunch of newbies! But the new students kept up pretty well and I think everyone had a good time. I sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!