Monday, June 27, 2011

Not quite what I planned

Day 177 of practice.

Well, I had planned to work in the garage today, to make room to dance. Instead Chris and I went out, bought a new bookcase, and assembled it. It was something that needed doing. I'd love to say that it will help with the garage project, but really, I already mostly filled it with books from the house so there's not much room for garage books.

Practice consisted of dancing while cleaning (and while assembling the bookcase, even!), isolations while watching TV, and some veil solo practice. Next time I should do veil before building furniture, because all the work damaged my nails and they kept catching on the veil. Time for a home manicure tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!