Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Same as yesterday

Day 60 of practice.

So much for ringing March in with a big grand practice. I foolishly wasted my daylight hours on yardwork and dishes, then spent the early to mid evening with my husband (he had a rough day and needed to unwind), and the late evening finds me absolutely exhausted. I used to be such a night owl, but lately I've been quite tired. My body probably doesn't appreciate how I've had to keep changing my schedule for gem show, house guests, and doctor's appointments. Hang in there, body! Things will be back to normal soon.

So today's practice was low-key... shimmies and such while cooking and doing housework, mayas and belly rolls and floreos here in the office while talking with my husband.

Tomorrow I plan to go to the Dance Loft, and nothing had better get in my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!