Tuesday, March 1, 2011

*yawn* Tired!

Day 59 of practice -- two months!

I had to wake up early for a doctor's appointment today. You'd think that being up early would mean more time for dance, but no. Not only did I have a very Mondayful Monday, but being poked and prodded left me feeling pretty bleh, so I opted for some gentle belly isolations and floreos tonight. Tomorrow, I intend to ring in my third month of dance with massive practice. Maybe it will even be warm enough to take my zills for a walk! Attention weather: this is Tucson. It should be warm enough for shorts now.

Now of course, since I had to get up early, this body is ready for some sleep... and maybe some belly dance dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!