Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fundamentals to Performance Prep

This is a session of polar opposite classes for me. Anaya Tribal is offering Fundamentals (actually, I think they're spelling it Fun-DUH-Mentals, which makes me wonder whether I should be having fun, saying "duh" or going mental. Maybe all three?) and Performance Prep classes back to back on Thursday nights. I'm taking both classes, which means I went from doing moves I've re-learned about 3 times now, to pretending to perform and trying not to mess up when people whipped out advanced moves that I barely remembered. In other words, it was a really fun night!

Two hours of class more than exceeds my half hour of daily practice, and it's left me feeling pretty beat (actually, I can probably blame the 3 1/2 hour round trip for that).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!